Around the turn of the century, 225 Church Street around Church and Wilton (Dundas was formerly known as Wilton) was a laundry owned by a man named Long Fung. The laundry was made of wood and and existed on the east side of the street. Today, 225 Church Street is the Sabai Sabai Kitchen and Bar, […]
About Ramsey Badrieh
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Ramsey Badrieh contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Ramsey Badrieh
- [Free Public Talk] The Post-CY Leung Era of Hong Kong 香港的後梁振英時代 (in Cantonese)
- [Free Screening] Yellowing
- Henry Yu featured on Color Code
- [Panel Discussion Sep 23-24] From Hongcouver to…?
- In Memory of the Honourable Norman Kwong
- Wui Gwai: Hong Kong homecoming
- UBC researchers use ultrasound technology to teach Cantonese
- Hong Kong/Vancouver: Temporary Migrations (June 14th)
- Preserving Your Photographs
- Henry Yu on Roundhouse Radio