Valerie Mah’s The ‘Bachelor’ Society indicates that in 1900 a Chinese resident was at 834 King Street West. My research found that in the City of Toronto Directory for 1901, a different person than Sam Lee lived at the address. It was Davis Mrs M, gro Davis Wm. Where this establishment was supposed to exist is […]
About Paul Harper
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Paul Harper contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Paul Harper
- [Free Public Talk] The Post-CY Leung Era of Hong Kong 香港的後梁振英時代 (in Cantonese)
- [Free Screening] Yellowing
- Henry Yu featured on Color Code
- [Panel Discussion Sep 23-24] From Hongcouver to…?
- In Memory of the Honourable Norman Kwong
- Wui Gwai: Hong Kong homecoming
- UBC researchers use ultrasound technology to teach Cantonese
- Hong Kong/Vancouver: Temporary Migrations (June 14th)
- Preserving Your Photographs
- Henry Yu on Roundhouse Radio