Mark Lum didn’t occupy 372 Spadina Avenue until 1901. In 1899, John Law owned an entire block of wood commercial space, with residential space above, from 370 to 382 Spadina Avenue and lived in 372 himself. In 1901, John Law rented out 372 to Mark Lum. Lum lived with three other adults in the apartment […]
About Julia Brunke
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Julia Brunke contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Julia Brunke
- [Free Public Talk] The Post-CY Leung Era of Hong Kong 香港的後梁振英時代 (in Cantonese)
- [Free Screening] Yellowing
- Henry Yu featured on Color Code
- [Panel Discussion Sep 23-24] From Hongcouver to…?
- In Memory of the Honourable Norman Kwong
- Wui Gwai: Hong Kong homecoming
- UBC researchers use ultrasound technology to teach Cantonese
- Hong Kong/Vancouver: Temporary Migrations (June 14th)
- Preserving Your Photographs
- Henry Yu on Roundhouse Radio