In 1913, 352 Spadina Avenue was part of a string of houses owned by Mary Leadly and Percival Leadly (they owned units 350 to 358) Two tenants were listed at this address. The first was Louis Wong age 26, who lived on the bottom section of the unit. It was a laundry business in this bottom […]
About Eman Ventolero
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Eman Ventolero contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by Eman Ventolero
- [Free Public Talk] The Post-CY Leung Era of Hong Kong 香港的後梁振英時代 (in Cantonese)
- [Free Screening] Yellowing
- Henry Yu featured on Color Code
- [Panel Discussion Sep 23-24] From Hongcouver to…?
- In Memory of the Honourable Norman Kwong
- Wui Gwai: Hong Kong homecoming
- UBC researchers use ultrasound technology to teach Cantonese
- Hong Kong/Vancouver: Temporary Migrations (June 14th)
- Preserving Your Photographs
- Henry Yu on Roundhouse Radio